-
February 5th, 2007, 02:25 PM
#1
HB Forum Owner
that's all... just good morning! what are you people starin at???? i just happen to find this morning particularly good... [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
-
February 5th, 2007, 05:00 PM
#2
Inactive Member
If ya get too tired, you know where to get that power nap in at (nudge nudge wink wink) [img]wink.gif[/img]
-
February 5th, 2007, 05:03 PM
#3
HB Forum Owner
lmfao... that i do, rog!!! although here, there are 6 bedrooms to choose from... you can just slip in there, it's pitch black with all the lights off, and no one knows where you went... *G* sleep labs are EXCELLENT places for naps... [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
<font color="#EDC393" size="1">[ February 05, 2007 01:04 PM: Message edited by: Rogue Angel ]</font>
-
February 5th, 2007, 05:41 PM
#4
HB Forum Owner
LOL....I need to get Daniel into one of those sleep labs. He snores like a motherfucker!!! [img]tongue.gif[/img]
-
February 5th, 2007, 06:05 PM
#5
Inactive Member
whee this day had sucked wide!!!!!!
i dont understand how someone you call a friend can treat you like shit like hello your suppose to be friends..bah.. [img]smile.gif[/img]
wheeeeeeee melly -pokes you in the eye- (and obviously it's not you- lol
<font color="#EDC393"><font size="1">[ February 05, 2007 02:06 PM: Message edited by: Mer ]</font></font>
<font color="#EDC393" size="1">[ February 05, 2007 02:11 PM: Message edited by: Mer ]</font>
-
February 5th, 2007, 06:27 PM
#6
HB Forum Owner
awww. [img]frown.gif[/img] *hugggs mervin*....
BMR! yes, get him in there now, before it gets worse... can cause high blood pressure, heart problems, etc. Eventually he will stop snoring, because he has no air to snore with... sleep apnea can be a dangerous thing if left untreated... the CPAP mask isn't the sexiest thing in the world, lol, but it adds years to your life... [img]wink.gif[/img]
<font color="#EDC393" size="1">[ February 05, 2007 02:29 PM: Message edited by: Rogue Angel ]</font>
-
February 5th, 2007, 06:44 PM
#7
HB Forum Owner
My Dad has one. His Dad I guess has one. About the only time I actually snore is when I am so congested with snot and can't breathe. I believe they said I sounded like "a dying donkey" when I had pneumonia this past month. [img]eek.gif[/img]
-
February 5th, 2007, 06:54 PM
#8
Inactive Member
eww..lol
bah fuck the world is a good song..
-
February 5th, 2007, 07:40 PM
#9
Inactive Member
I growl in my sleep. It's more fun than snoring.
-
February 5th, 2007, 10:42 PM
#10
HB Forum Owner
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
haven for the fallen
Bookmarks